Exercise– Shadow Work
Lesson 3 Chapter 1 Module 1
Shadow Work Secrets
The shadow can be your friend...
There is you and then there is the shadow you...
Maybe and experience in your life that you are ashamed of. A behavior that you abhor.
1. Focus on you in a mirror in a dark place (bathroom).
2. Who am I? What am I? Where am I in my life? When will it be better? Why am I like this?
3. If you were looking in from above at yourself, what would you think about you?
4. Are you a courageous person? Are you a fool? Are you a role model? Do you hide the secret little things you do?
5. Extract the shadows of your life. The things that no one knows about except yourself. These are the things that are holding you back.
6. Look in the mirror and face yourself maybe for the first time.
7. Write down those shadow elements of your life and how they are keeping you from your dreams and goals. Go deep and don't hold back.
8. Come to grips with the shadow self, but understand that you control you, not the shadows.
Spend time on this exercise... Once in the dark place you should take a picture of yourself in the darkened state with your phone.
This is the essential of your shadow self....
No longer hide the shadow, but bring it to the forefront of your being so you can move away from the shadow.
Post your picture in the FB page and tell what you have learned from this exercise.